Job Details: Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Compensation Range $100K - $120K depending on experience
Stoney-Miller Consultants is looking for experienced Geotechnical Engineers to join our Irvine, CA team. We are looking for someone who enjoys the varied challenges of working in a vibrant and engaged community that is positioned for significant growth over the next two decades.
• Manage multiple projects which include developing project schedules, technical analysis, report preparation, and project financial management
• Work closely with other engineers, geologists, and engineering technicians
• Supervise and mentor professional staff
• Participate in marketing efforts
• Maintain strong and positive working relationships with clients and public agency personnel
• Attend appropriate association/industry events to network and promote Stoney-Miller Consultants
• Demonstrate knowledge of Geotechnical Engineering software and AutoCAD
Qualifications and Skills Required
• 10 years of geotechnical engineering.
• Experience in geotechnical analysis methods including development of shallow and deep foundation design recommendations, liquefaction analysis, slope stability analysis, ground improvement, wall design, pavement design, seismic site response, grading/earthwork, and soil testing.
• Proficiency in project management with proven ability to meet business goals.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills, and the ability to work independently.
• Licensure as Professional Engineer, California. Possess or soon qualified to obtain Geotechnical Engineer license in California
• Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering
To apply, please submit your Contact information below.