WATER... OUR MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE
SMC offers the following environmental and water resource consulting services:
- Site Investigation and Characterization;
- Contaminate Hydrogeology and Modeling of Environmental Processes;
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation and Clean up Evaluations;
- Technical Strategy Development;
- Litigation Support (testifying and non-testifying experts);
- Liability and Risk Assessments;
- Integrated Water Resources Planning;
- Watershed and Basin Management;
- Water Supply and Supply Replacement Evaluations;
- Hydrogeology and Geochemical Evaluations;
- Water Quality Assessments; and
- Saltwater Intrusion Evaluations.
To lead these services, SMC has the combined experience of Dr. John Foster, P.G., E.G., Professor Emeritus from the Department of Geological Sciences at California State Fullerton and Ian Keith Goltz, P.G., C.Hg. Their expertise draws from over 60 years of combined experience in southern California and throughout the United States.
You can reach them at our main Irvine office at (949) 380-4886.